The question of whether or not you should buy a Persian rug over say, a Chinese rug is a simple one to answer. After reading the following 10 reasons as to why you should choose to purchase a Persian rug, you will be convinced that a Persian rug is the perfect rug for you.
1. There are over 60 different styles of Persian rugs and each individual style has hundreds of varying patterns and designs. What does this mean for you? This means you're very likely to find a rug that you not only like, but that also matches your home or office décor.
2. Persian rugs last a lifetime. Yes, a lifetime! A genuine, hand-made Persian rug will last you anywhere from 3 to 5 generations. They last so long that your children might even have to inherit them.
3. Persian rugs are an investment. Just buy a Persian rug today and in just a few years, the appraised value of your rug will increase as it ages and becomes scarcer. The biggest increase in value is seen when a well-kept rug is decades old.
4. Persian rugs are known for quality. Nothing screams quality louder than a hand-made Persian rug that takes months if not years to design and weave.
5. Persian rugs are perfect for just about any room. The great thing about Persian rugs is that they make a perfect addition to just about any room and it isn't difficult at all to find rugs with certain colors that match your home or office furniture. If you have plain and dull floors with nothing covering them, a Persian rug will make a world of a difference.
6. Persian rugs are well-known around the world. It's true. Just ask your friends or neighbors if they've ever heard of a Persian rug and prepare to hear them say they have! Persian rugs have been around for over 2,500 years and the Persian people were to first ones in our Iranian history to begin weaving rugs.
7. Persian rugs add elegance to your home or office. Nothing can spruce up the look and feel of your home or office better than a Persian rug. Because of their intricate details and colors, your home will be left looking very majestic.
8. Persian rugs require very little maintenance. If you are cautious to avoid spilling anything on your rug, the only maintenance you've got to do is vacuum the rug once every two weeks to keep your rug in top condition.
9. Persian rugs can fit any budget. Genuine Persian rugs are by no means cheap. However, there is a great deal of variation in the prices which is influenced most by the materials used to make the rug and the knots per square inch. Browsing through are collection of Persian rugs, you are bound to find a rug that fits your budget.
10. Persian rugs are magic carpets. Use them to fly instantly to the destination of your choice! Okay, this one was a joke, but you get the idea - Persian rugs are high-quality, intricately designed pieces of carpet that last a lifetime.